- This policy covers how Webdunia treats personal information that Webdunia collects and receives, including information related to your past use of Webdunia products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Webdunia does not own or control, or to people that Webdunia does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- Webdunia collects personal information when you register with Webdunia, when you use its product or services when, you visit Webdunia pages or the pages of certain Webdunia partners, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes. Webdunia may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, ZIP code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. For some financial products and services we might also ask for your address, and information about your assets. When you register with Webdunia and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- Webdunia collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners, including information about your use of financial products and services that we offer.
- Webdunia automatically receives and records information from your computer and browser, including your IP address, Webdunia cookies information, software and hardware attributes, and the page you request.
- Webdunia uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Webdunia does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you have requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Webdunia under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help Webdunia communicate with you about offers from Webdunia and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- We transfer information about you if Webdunia is acquired by or merged with another company. In this event, Webdunia shall deem to transfer information about you to the other entity.
- Webdunia displays targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click targeted ads meet the targeting criteria—for example, women ages 18-24 from a particular geographic area.
- Webdunia does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
- Webdunia advertisers include financial service providers (such as banks, insurance agents, stock brokers and mortgage lenders), but not limited to non-financial companies (such as stores, airlines, and software companies).
- Webdunia works with vendors, partners, advertisers, and other service providers in different industries and categories of business.
- Webdunia may set and access Webdunia cookies in your computer.
- Webdunia lets other companies that show advertisements on some of our pages set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies’ use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to Webdunia’s cookies.
- Webdunia may use web beacons to access Webdunia cookies inside and outside our network of web sites and in connection with Webdunia products and services.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- You can edit your account, including your preferences, at any time.
- New categories of marketing communications might be added to the Marketing Preferences page from time to time. Users who visit this page can opt out of receiving future marketing communications from these new categories or they can unsubscribe by following instructions contained in the messages they receive.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the Webdunia service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the Webdunia Newsletter, that are considered part of your Webdunia account, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.
- In case you wish to delete your Webdunia account, you have to send an e mail from your respective mail id disclosing following information:
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.