Focusing on Software Development Life Cycle, testing is the crucial aspect of the cycle and requires a systematic approach similar to the development process – which includes requirement analysis, test planning, test design, test execution and analysis.
Enterprises are persistently engaged in the balancing act between reducing the complexity of application testing and accelerating delivery of the products or services into the market. Testing an enterprise application is strained with multitude of challenges such as – insufficient testing expertise, undetected defects, one team involved in multiple projects, miscommunication between a developer and a tester, understanding the requirements, etc. A defect in the system may lead to undesirable consequences for development organization, system users, business detriment, and revenue loss. Thus, an enterprise seeks for the most efficient testing method for better quality results.
In order to overcome these testing challenges, Agile has now emerged as an intelligent and most efficient methodology for enterprises for leveraging impeccable quality products. One thing stakeholders involved in product/application must care about is whether testing process adheres to industry standards and regulations.
The Agile model is based on adaptive methodology that promotes early stakeholders participation and continuous integration testing across iterations and test phases. The model is about to being able to apply risk factors to the project requirement and use cases to determine where to focus testing efforts.
Success of the testing model depends on:
• Everyday meetings and discussions to cope-up with changing client’s requirements
• Face to face communication for better understanding of the requirements
• End-to-end coordination – design, development, test across every phase
• Information sharing in cohesive fashion
• Emphasize on daily changing requirements and forward planning for delivery excellence
• Trust based relationship
The Agile software development helps you to emphasize on daily changing requirements and to produce incremental software deliveries with excellence. As your testing services provider, Webdunia offers adequate testing services based on Agile Risk Based Testing approach. The approach facilitates enterprises with multitude of benefits like –
• High degree of collaboration between the client and the project team to truly understands client vision
• Opportunity for clients to be involved (via several online tools) throughout the project to maintain transparency in operations and work progress
• Continuous inputs from clients to avoid any ambiguity and space for guesswork
• Regular adaption of changing circumstances
• Customer satisfaction by rapid, continuous delivery of software product
All these factors further endeavor to shorten product lifecycle, drive down testing and development cost while continuing to provide you with high quality product. As testing operations commences at the initial stage of software development life-cycle and each testing project is abide with four testing stages – Parallel Testing, Post Development Testing, Staging Testing, and Production Testing.
• Business Driven Testing – Reduces the risk, complexities and cost involved in the testing process
• Performance Testing – Quick responding of the application under expected load
• Security Testing – Resolves all possible loopholes which can cause loss of business information and other data
• Regulatory Testing – Contextual testing with strict adherence to the appropriate guidelines for the product
Outsource your website testing, application testing projects to us and experience the quality results within tight deadlines and cost-effective rates.